David Herbst has earned the prestigious MAI designation, which differentiates him in a highly competitive market. In order to earn the MAI designation, an individual must:
- Have good moral character;
- Meet standards and ethics requirements;
- Pass rigorous education requirements;
- Pass a final comprehensive examination;
- Submit specialized experience which must meet strict criteria; and
- Receive credit for a demonstration appraisal report.
Being a designated member of the Appraisal Institute means Dave has made a commitment to higher ethical requirements, advancing his education and greater expectations for the appraisal profession as a whole.
The Appraisal Institute defines those with an MAI designation as having good moral character along with having the necessary property valuation experience and knowledge to produce a valuation that instills confidence. David Herbst is a partner at Kerin & Fazio, LLC, a well-respected real estate appraisal firm located in Fairfield, Connecticut.
For more information on the MAI Designation or The Appraisal Institute, please visit http://www.appraisalinstitute.org/our-designations/ .