The following are a highlight of recent flex/industrial property sales in New Haven County in the 1st Quarter 2018. In 2017, the market saw a transfer of over 3,200,000 square feet of space exceeding a total dollar volume of $66,000,000.
1060 Sherman Avenue, Hamden
- 11,704 square feet
- Sale Price: $300,000, $25.63/sq. ft.
- Sale Date: February 2, 2018
- Masonry construction, one-story
- 1.37 acres
- 200 square feet of finished mezzanine space
810 Foxon Road, East Haven
- 3,964 square feet
- Sale Price: $207,600, $52.37/sq. ft.
- Sale Date: January 31, 2018
- 1.04 acres
- Masonry/Wood Frame construction
- Uses: Light Manufacturing, Commercial Garage
485 Cherry Street, Naugatuck
- 3,066 square feet
- Sale Price: $320,000, $104.37/sq. ft.
- Sale Date: January 12, 2018
- 2.8 acres
- Built in 2001
- 546 square feet of designated office space